Minutes of CKA Meeting 14.11.02

 

Present

Scott Zareh Lee Rick Dave Ian Liz Jam Sam

 

Apologies

Andy Liv Nick Ian (Lions) Ming

 

Matters Arising

Minutes approved

 

Chairís Report

Ian has spoken to Phillip Buttinger re NKA/EACup he will feedback after NKA have discussed this.

 

Secretary

Thanks to all who have sent contacts to Liz.

Liz to collate committee contact list and email both to committee members.

Ian to give Scott contact details agreed by members to be published on website.

Scott to set up committee email

 

Treasurer

£1797.09 in bank.

All clubs have been emailed league fees.

Only Tigers have paid entry fee for EACup.

Phoenix are awaiting payment for county squad training, county squad need to pay this and then invoice the CKA for the missed session.

 

Juniors

Liz reported in absence of Liv.

Lee has unfortunately given up as junior coach, thanks for all his past work.

NKA have been informed re return of posts and have not yet responded.

Knights will be playing home league matches 9.30-10.30 Sun am.

Cambridge is hosting the BKA U9 cup on 11.1.03.

Lucy Northfield has been selected for the GB U16 squad.

 

Coaching

Nothing to report.

 

Fixtures

Provisional dates for Knights shared.

L1vT2, U1vP1, KnvP3 need rescheduling.

Dave is going to resign in April.

 

Results

Absent

 

Development

Meeting has been held with club development officers (Kites absent), Awards for All Forms explored: Lions and CKA juniors have been successful with Awards for All grant, Lee hopes all clubs will now apply.

 

Press

Reports shared.

 

League Structure

Club reps to discuss with clubs prior to future discussion in New Year.

EACup

To discuss proposals with NKA, preference is for status quo or option 2. To discuss next year.

Jam suggested Central England Cup which could be played at other end of season.

 

Status

To wait until league structure is decided.

 

AOB

         Ian highlighted fact that BKA wish to support development.

         Jam would like names of players interested in playing in Inter Area Cup (7.12.02, 25.1.03)

         Scott questioned walkover rule following U1vU2 10-0 walkover. No action to be taken now, if this later influences top/bottom of the league this result may be reviewed.

         Also need to look at rule concerning the moving of league matches. Dave to do this.

         Internal intra 1-2 match timetabling/walkover issues to be discussed at future meeting regarding rules.

         Sam volunteered to take over role as secretary, Ian to pass on all papers at end of meeting.

 

Next Meeting

Thursday 23rd January 2002 7.45pm Pike & Eel Chesterton